Friday, August 12, 2005

Wet Wet Wet

No, I'm not referring to the band but to what I was nearly all day. If anyone has been to Thorpe park they'll know why it's not a good idea to go on Tidal wave at the beginning of the day. I was cold and wet for nearly all of the day- typical that we go on the day with the least sunshine. I actually had a really good time in the end though despite that :-) I went with some of my family but not my dad for once which was good, not many of them liked the really big rides so that was o.k, went on all the water rides though, even visited the farm lol - some of their animals looked very thin though :-o !!! We were about to leave when I said that I'd like to go on Tidal wave again. Why I decided that I'm not sure- it was fun but I got as wet as I would have done if I'd gone swimming in the beach area there with my clothes on. I had a change of skirt and top but wet underwear is not nice, maybe a little too much information there sorry lol. All in all a good day but i'm tired and cold now.

No comments: