Thursday, August 04, 2005

The many wonders of Littlehampton

Today I went to littlehampton about an 1hr 1/2 or so away from where I live. It's amazing how many crazy golf type things you can find within 1/2 a mile of each other. My legs now hurt, and I lost overall I think - although I nearly got lots of holes in one but sadly nearly doesn't count. I also played tennis - not this is something I managed to win at although I was playing against my dad so that' doesn't necessarily mean I'm any good. After playing crazy golf, mini pitch and putt and tennis I decided to have a go at golf on a slightly bigger scale. I really hope noone was watching. You need to hit the ball quite hard so that it goes far enough but if you swing the club around quickly and then miss the ball completely you end up spinning round instead. This happened quite a few times and I also took up half the grass whilst trying to hit my ball. I think I best stick to crazy golf in future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head still, looking down and over the ball. It stops you from spinning and makes it easier to hit the ball! It will go further if you don't try too hard. Length of shot is more about timing than power.

Jenny said...

Thanks :-D :-)
It's much funnier when you miss though ;-D lol.