Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Shopping for hours with no results is not fun

Shopping is not fun, I love finding new clothes, bags and shoes that I like and that fit/ aren't too expensive or suitable for whatever I want them for but this doesn't happen very often. I went shopping today for a new bag, new shoes, new black trousers and new blazer all for school but I only came home with the trousers and I haven't tried them on yet so they may not fit! It is nearly impossible to find any shoes that I like that fit my feet are sized between 5 and 6 and I'm sure one is quite a bit bigger than the other so after trying on all the shoes that I liked I gave up. I couldn't find any fitted plain black blazers that were my size and I even went to another shopping centre to have a look. I saw many bags but I'm not really sure what I want - I need it to be big enough to hold all my things for school yet I don't really a want sports bag like I have used before but all the ones I do like seem to be too small and the one that I thought might be o.k was £50, I left that shop quite quickly after finding that out :-o So after walking around for ages and not finding everything that I wanted I can say shopping is definitely not fun. Perhaps I'll stick to online or catalogue shopping !!!

No comments: