Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Decisions, decisions

I was going to go with some of my family to Paultons park but now they are going to Thorpe park, I haven't got a lot of choice now as I think they've already ordered my ticket but I'm not sure now if I do want to go. I do but also I don't if that makes sense. I'm not a big fan of big rides so I hope the people I am going with don't like the huge rides either as otherwise I feel stupid as one of them's only about 10ish *rollseyes* I do like the water rides though and it is closer. I would have preferred to have gone to paultons park - it's not got very good rides but it would have been less busy, there'd have been no worry about any rides that I didn't want to go on and I do quite like the mat slide lol. I'm sure I will still have a good time in the end but given the choice I would have gone for the 'safer/easier' option rather than the slightly more scary option - yes I know, that makes me sad *rollseyes* lol

No comments: