Saturday, August 13, 2005

Having favorites = addiction

I watched all of big brother at the beginning, I have been quite addicted to all of the previous years shows and would have been annoyed if I'd missed any of the bblb or main ch4 shows and knowing that I would be able to watch them live on e4 this year was exciting but as the weeks went by of this series the less I've been watching - partly because I've spent too much time on the computer or out but I've not cared that I'd missed it which is the difference between this year and the previous ones. I have lost interest. I think this may be because there were no normal people, I know you need entertainment but I also want some nearly normal people who can make friends and you can watch how their friendship groups develop and decided who is your favourite, with a bit of 'action' aswell but this year it was just arguments and although I did find some things funny (especially the task where they had to count, I think the funniest person in there this year was big brother itself) I didn't have a favourite and only voted once or twice near the beginning. I wasn't sure whether I was pleased or not that Anthony won. He seemed quite normal and the nicest person in there so I'm kind of glad it was him (although he didn't seem so nice towards the end or in his interview but maybe that was nerves or something else). Eugene was also 'nice' but as he already had some of the money I think it was probably fair that Anthony got the rest. Kinga or Makosi didn't deserve the money however saying that I thought it was a bit unfair to boo and chant nearly all the way through her interview.
I have enjoyed previous years BB but actually thinking about it all I can really remember from last year was that Nadia won (or was that the year before ???) and I've been trying to think of the person who came second, I can remember that I hated him but have no idea what his name was. I doubt I'll be able to remember much about this years by the time the next one starts either. Next year I may become addicted again - I guess it depends who they choose as housemates. X-Factor starts again next Saturday - I will definitely be watching that as I do like it but I have to admit to feeling the last one wasn't very fair (it wasn't a year ago was it ???) I hope this one is although I doubt it, I have my doubts about how fair BB was. *rollsyeyes* Last x-factor I must admit to liking Tabby quite a bit, I'm still waiting for any news on him, and hope I find someone to like this time too as otherwise I may loose interest like I did with BB, if someone else like Steve whatshisname wins I won't be happy - I think he's released two albums full of covers so far. *rollseyes*



----------------------------------------

I went shopping today and bought some new jeans, new jumper/jacket thing and new shoes. All black which seems to be what most of the clothes that I like at the moment are. The shoes, well actually there like those deck shoes but have the longer sides if that makes sense, might be going back - it;'s just too much trouble undoing them and tying them up again and they just don't look as good on me as they do on everyone I've seen wearing them - the same could be said for a lot of things I buy and then take back. The only thing that I have bought recently and haven't taken back (apart from what I bought today) would be a long black shirt which I think is cool :-) lol I really don't like shopping yet I love - that doesn't make sense but I know what I mean. I like shopping when I find things that actually look as good on as they do on the hanger but most shopping trips end up with a lot of things being taken back to the shops *rollseyes*.

No comments: