Thursday, August 11, 2005

Potter Mania

It's amazing how much Harry potter stuff you can buy - replica (sp) wands, cards, DVD's, clothes, ornaments ect. ect. I've settled for just buying the computer games - I already had 1 but in the shop - Game they were selling a pack of three for a bargain price so I bought them all - the quality' not great on my comp and the game is quite childish but fun at the same time lol. I've started playing the 1st one for the second time (did complete it once about a year or more ago) and I have now started the 3rd one. Would have been a good idea to do them in order but that would be just too simple ;-) Wont get much time to do the tomorrow though as like it or not (looked on their website- the rides seem to have got scarier since I last went lol) I'm going to Thorpe park tomorrow, I am going to be with a 9yr old so hopefully they wont go on the really big rides lol. I'm such a wimp *rollseyes* lol :-)

No comments: