Monday, August 08, 2005

Normal kind of a day

Well after trying to convince my dad he wanted to go to Legoland (which didn't work ) I decided that I didn't want to go as there was only 3 of my family going in the end, instead I'm going out with one of my uncles, aunties and... I'm not sure what they'd be to me... my dad's brothers son and his wife and young son, I think anyway, it's all rather confusing on Friday to prob to paultons park, bit childish there but I do like the big slide that you go down on mats ( I hope it's still there, not been for years) that's fun for any age ;-) And its a day out anyway :-) Haven't done a lot today, had a bit of a lay in to recover from all the party's/discuss at the weekend and then went for a dog walk, watched t.v came on here, normal kind of a day. Have started to re-read al the Harry Potter books from the beginning !!! Did shout alot at the computer too when it wouldn't do want I wanted (put music onto a CD) *rollseyes* Also noticed how many visitors I have had since yesterday - prob because this site was mentioned on the distant aggravation blog. Hello to anyone visiting from there *waves* :-)

ps. Have changed the writing size as someone said they found it too small, not sure if it is any better or not though. If anyone has trouble reading it let me know :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the font, thanks.

Glad that I'm not the only one that talks to the computer when it misbehaves.

Jenny said...

Glad that the fonts o.k now :-)
I'm always talking to/shouting at my computer, doesn't seem to make any difference though lol.