Friday, August 05, 2005

Waiting for the reaction

It is my dads surprise party tomorow, me and my mum now have everything ready (I think) we've got food ready to be picked up, presents wrapped,cards written in, drinks bought, decorations bought and hidden andhouse cleaned and tidied. I have been looking forward to telling him and seeing his reaction and of course the party itself. I still am but I'm also now starting to wonder if he will actually be pleased that we have organised it - after all not everyone likes surprise parties. I'm sure my dad will enjoy it but I now have that little bit of dubt in the back of my mind. I guess i will just have to wait and see what his reaction is tomorow when he opens one of his cards and finds an invitation to his party !!!

We have a disco to go to in the evening aswell so I've got a busy day, should be good :-) *hopefully anyway ;-) *

No comments: