Sunday, November 06, 2005

Strictly come dancing vs X-factor

I was into X-factor but I didn't think the right person has been going each week and I can't believe Chico is still in it, I think I now prefer to watch the dancing much better entertainment and not so much unfairness or heart-breaking in it *rollseyes* I want Patsy and Anton to win, as, well I like Anton lol ;-) In x-factor I want either Shayne or Journey South to win but I'm not voting or watching it asmuch as I did last year.

-----------------------------

I'm currently watching live streaming of the Harry Potter and the goblet of fire Premiere in London, they have lots of interviews with many of the cast and I'm very jealous of all the people getting autographs and the fact that'll they'll be watching the film soo, I have to wait until Novmeber 18th lol. I would so love to be an extra or something in the film. lol

No comments: