Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Confused and P**ed off

I posted the other day that I was going to come back and post about something else but I can't remember now what it was so I'm a bit confused. Not sure if I ever mentioned that I went to see Harry potter for a 2nd time as a friend had no one else to go with ;-) I enjoyed it much more the 2nd time as I knew what they'd cut out so wasn't left waiting for things to happen as I already knew they didn't lol.

On the subject of the Pissed off bit in the title it is all down to school and more precisely science, it's my least favourite subject anyway so when we are handed back some coursework and not so subtly told they're mostly rubbish and have to improve them and hand it on Friday when I also have an English essay to write out in neat for Thursday, and I don't really understand the science so not sure how to improve it and have to type it all up as it was handwritten in the first place so it takes longer to edit and I also have a trip to York to plan ;-) so I'm a little annoyed but never mind, I think it's more the fact that half the things they are telling us we should have in it they didn't even mention when we did it and surely if they had explained and helped us properly the first time we wouldn't have to be re-doing them now *rollseyes* Anyway I don't like to moan to much but had to complain to someone and no one else in my house will listen without moaning back to me to get on and do it instead of moaning about it lol, infact perhaps that's what I should be doing now*rollseyes* lol.

No comments: