Sunday, November 13, 2005

November fun

I'm loving this November, I went out for a nice meal with some family and various other people and it's my birthday tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, especially opening my cards and presents , I think I have one of them is the Harry Potter Scene it game :-D lol
Also it's only 4 days until I'm off to the cinema to see Goblet of fire and I've decided to make my own Harry Potter related badges and T-shirt design which is fun lol. I seem to have found yet another forum that I spend a lot of time on, my dad reckons I'm sad but I love being a part of forums, it's a great way of getting to know people from lots of different places in this country and even all over the world. I also pick up a lot of information,both useful and not lol, and both sites that I visit regularly (
www.leakylounge.com and www.alistair-griffin.co.uk) have provided me with a lot of laughs which is what I think life should be all about. Fun and happiness :-) :-D !!!

---------------------------------------

I was out for a lot of yesterday evening so I taped Strictly Come Dancing and have so far only watched the main show not the results however I think that it was Dennis who went - I think that prob is fair as he was one of the weaker dancers, I'm not really sure who I want to go next week aslong as it's not Will, Zoe or Patsy, Patsy and Anton to win ;-) !!!

No comments: