Thursday, November 17, 2005

Goblet of Fire

My birthday was cool, didn't do anything much but got some great presents including the Harry Potter Scene it game which I love as I'm into quizzes and things like that and as I'm the only one who is really into Harry Potter although my mum has read some most of the books once I think I may win quite a lot, although that may get boring after awhile lol. On the subject of Harry Potter I am going to see the 4th film (Goblet of fire, hence the title of this post) tomorrow, after seeing the trailer and various clips and reviews I'm quite excited. I've even made a HP related t-shirt (may post a photo of it tomorrow if I get time lol) and my mum kindly knitted me a scarf in the Ravenclaw colours, so I shall hopefully be wearing those and have my great HP badges my dad helped me make somewhere either on my clothes or a bag or maybe even on the scarf. I think it may be quite obvious to anyone where I am going lol. And if all that wasn't exciting enough this time next week I will hopefully be at the Bedford awaiting , be listening or have listened to Alistair griffin hopefully singing a new song :-)

No comments: