Friday, November 04, 2005

A*'s, Harry Potter and fireworks= fun, fun and more fun

I had one of those days where lots of good things happen. The first would be doing my last mock exam and I think it went O.k, I found it easier than my other maths paper which I found out I got a B (4 marks of an A!) in so hopefully this one will be about the same. Also I finished my french coursework (mine was 211 words when we only needed 160 but I did use the impressive sentences in it lol) finding out I got an A* in my I.C.T mock (I like them marking them quickly as I'm so impatient and hate waiting to know lol) and I dumped my boyfriend - I felt bad but atleast I've done it know and don't have to think of excuses to not go out when he comes to call for me *rolleyes* and there are a few T.V programmes I'm looking forward to watching and some stuff my mum had ordered has come and my dad has rung up and ordered tickets to see Harry Potter and the goblet of fire after school on the day it comes out (18th Nov) which is in 14 days. Quite a good day I think lol
Also it's bonfire night tomorrow and I'll probably be going to my local fireworks display and it's the Harry Potter premiere Sunday and although I am tempted to go to it and stand outside screaming madly at all the celebrities but I think I may just stay at home and watch streaming of it on the internet lol. Only one problem I do have a science gcse modular exam to revise for now *rollseyes* lol.

No comments: