Friday, November 25, 2005

Music Heaven

The Bedford (www.thebedford.co.uk) has given me the opportunity to discover and listen to many singers and bands but it was because I saw Alistair there that I originally found out about The Bedford. Since then I have been several times but I've been waiting for Alistair to go back there and yesterday he did. I love all his new songs and the other original songs that he sung and the cover at the end. I met many lovely people and had a great time :-). I hope I don't have to wait aslong as I did this time for him to be at the Bedford again though. :-)
ps. I will come back and write more about yesterday and a few other things but I'm tired tonight lol.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I certainly agree..I hope we don't have to wait another 15 months for him to come back to the Bedford!!
Although last night definitely was worth waiting for.

Jenny said...

Definately was :-D