Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer holidays

I've been to see Potter at the cinema again but I've not really done a lot else. The last decorating touches have been done to my room although I'm sure I'll still add bits here and there for a while. I'm planning a trip of Potter filming sites somewhen in the hols and I have my Driving theory test - eeek - but apart from that not much else planned. Except that is, from my mini holiday to Cornwall which I am rather looking forward to. Not only does it mean a break from my house, the boredom, my parents and all the regular stuff it also means visiting places I haven't before, nicer surroundings and well I don't get to go on holiday with my 'rents so I'm rather glad of the chance to go away somehow. Now when I get asked 'so where are you going on your holidays this year' I have an answer and don't have to pretend I'm o.k with not going anywhere.

No comments: