Thursday, July 05, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix London Premiere and LeakyMug

I arrived at about 12pm, grabbed some lunch and took what I thought would be my place for the stars to arrive at 5pm. Some minutes later however, I discover an extra section, already closed off where the really early risers are waiting patiently and see the arch ways where the guests will walk through, therefore I move. A little later still police turn up and decide to tell us where we are standing is the drop off point and so we move again, this time, to the place we shall remain, give or take some pushing and shoving, and moving temporarily to allow a van to get through.
Time seemed to pass slowly but eventually the guests began to arrive, and so did the rain, and thunder, and more rain. I missed the main trio but saw most of the other guests arrive however many went straight through the arch into the main area, some did walk along where we were but I only managed to get Evanna Lynch's (Luna Lovegood) autograph which I thought was cool, she is pretty awesome, brilliant Luna looks wise, looking forward to seeing her in the actual film - love the fact she was/is a huge fan too and was chosen from the open casting last year.

I have some photos and some my dad took, though with many umbrellas about it wasn't very easy to get any at all let alone half decent ones, but I might post them if I get around to it lol.

After the premiere, I went along to Piccadilly Theatre to watch a live LeakyMug (www.leakymug.com ) which turned out mainly to be about the film which although quite interesting I was a little disappointed as would have liked to have listened to more Deathly Hallows theorising.

The actual film comes out next week so hopefully I will go and see it, should be good, especially looking for clues for Deathly Hallows, with regards to what is left out or how certain things are done. :)

No comments: