Monday, March 20, 2006

Why is it that you always find lot's of things you want to do/go to when there is something else you need to be doing?

I'm currently in my final year at school - year 11 ad doing my gcse's, which as the teachers like to keep telling us at every oppertunity, are very important. I have coursework, homework and revision to do, yet I also have lot's of fun things I want to do. I blogged about the Collectormania event that I wanted to go to, well now more people have been announced that I would lik to meet, but they are all scheduled to be only appearing on the sunday, which considering I was tempted to go to 'Boro to see Alistair Griffin is a bit annoying as I just don't think I can do both, then again going to 'Boro would cost alot of money and be quite along journey and when Alistair is only doing a 45 min set, it think perhaps the sensible thing would be to wait for antoehr gig that I can get to more easily. My worry is though, that the next one either wont be for ages or will be during my exams or someother thing that I have already planned to go to.
I was also rather excited to discover that Elijah Wood aka frodo in LOTR, which although I haven't actually watched that, I think he's pretty cool and I would like to go to this Film con to meet him. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that 'Charile' in Lost is announced and as this isn't too far from me and is after my exams, that shouldn't be too difficult to go to.

I'm hoping to be able to go to the Bedford to see Alchemy today which should be good although I've decided to go on the train as it is quicker - means I can leave later - which inturn means I have more time to watch the Harry Potter & Gobelt of fire dvd that has been released today, which being the Potter nerd that I am, makes me quite excited.

Bells about to go so better go, not that I have many other sites to go on as they seem to ban more very few hours. *rollseyes* :-)

No comments: