Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekly updates

I've decided to try and do weekly (ish) updates as I rarely get round to blogging during the week and I've almost forgotten today so will just make a quick few points which I will, probably, expand on tomorow.

*Monday went to see Alchemy at The Bedford, lovely place, had a good time - train delayed on way back got home about 1.10am so didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked.

*Was proud of myslef for having the confidence to wear a skirt and a slightly 'un-conventinal' outfit instead of my normal boring jeans. :-)

*Otherwise only school stuff going on this week.

*I did miss out on the oppertunity to see The Feeling perform near me though, as I didn't find out about it until recently (although my mum reckons she told me ages ago lol) so they had sold out and although my name was put on a waiting list thing I think the list already had a few people on it so I'm not holding out much hope that I'll get any for this so will have to wait for another oppertunity which I don't know when that will be.

Edit: Well it's tomorow, and I've come to expand on the things I blogged about yesterday but can't actually remember what else I was going to write.
I'm still trying to decide what to do, after reading the reports of Alistair at Blakey (sp), I do want to go to 'Boro but it's a long way, costs quite a bit and I really want to go and meet the Weasley twins and dress up as Luna to go to Collectormania 9 at Mitlon Keynes. Yes you did read that write, I want to dress up as Luna. I seem to have bcome somewhat of a Luna/Neville shipper recently since I discovered that Neville was one of my favourtie characters and I spent 5 hours queueing in London to be Luna, needless to say I didn't get the part, didn't even get through to the next round but if you remember reading my report at the time you'll know that I thought it was worth it anyway. So anyone, I digress (have I spelt that right.. it sounds like an impressive word and I've been waiting for an oppertunity to use it), for the benefit of anyone not up on the terms used in the Harry Potter fandom, shipping comes from the word relationship, so me leaning towars a Neville/Luna ship means that I think they would be good together, although that does not mean I think they will get together in book 7. On the subject of book 7, I've decided that I would quite like to go to Edinbrugh for the release of the last book and as I found out it is only a 6 hour jounrey which when you think it has taken me 5 hours to get to 'Boro is not much further and they often have things going on there aswell as the place supposedly being a nice place too. Annnnyway back to the Neville/Luna thing, I decided to write a fanfic but I'm taking my ship one step further...I want to dress up in ful Hogwarts uniform (don't yet know where I'm going to get a Hogwarts robe from though) and got to meet matthew Lweis (aka neville) for the second time. The only problem with this plan is, Matthew Lewis,a lthough he was announced as coming on the Collectormania webstie and forum, his parents revealed to Leaky (www.leakynews.com) that he had not yet been approached to attend. The same is true for Devon Murray (aka Seamus Finnigan). I think I will find a hogwarts uniform costume as I'm sure that if not this time, I will find an oppertunity to wear it (don't necessairly have to get a blonde wig and be Luna). I'm not too bothered about seeing Matt again, I would like to meet Devon somewhen but I am hoping that the weasley twins will definately be there, although as they are busy they are only scheduled to be there on Sunday which thinkI mentioned the other day. This is just one of those really annoying things, if it was saturday there would be no problem but it's not, it's sunday. I want to go to 'Boro on sunday, now I have looked into, technically I could do both but it's not exactly an ideal situation and I don't think my dad thinks much of my idea. If I was tyo get there early enough and could get the twins and I would also like to get Boone from lost's autograph within about 2 hours (events start at 10), then I can get lunch and leave at about 1 to drive to Peterborough at about 3 and get the train to 'Boro which should arrive at about 6. I would then have an hour to dump my stuff in a hotel room and wash/change before finding the venue. I've not allowed a time for tea in this plan though, unless I got something no the train, I suppose I could get something hot at lunch and then have a sandwhich or something on the train. Now you see thing would work but it would be a rush and if we got delayed in traffic we could miss out train and not get there. Now Alistair isn't on until about 10 so I have plenty of time to get there but I don't really want to turn up half way through. We could drive to B'ham though which may give me more time... I think I might be spending some time looking at different train journey details. Oh joy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get to meet Boone, please take lots of pics, he's lush. ;-)I'll trade you for pics of Alistair lol.
hope you get it all sorted out, I was exhausted just reading it!

Jenny said...

lol, I will try, still not sure what to do! *rollseyes*.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://jujrrlbp.com/mdby/xvfv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mpzlbcib.com/umhn/vgxl.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://jujrrlbp.com/mdby/xvfv.html | http://jfjxmofv.com/liwv/vixc.html