Saturday, March 11, 2006

Myspace

Just a quick post from me (mainly because it's nearly nidnight and I'm tired and would lie to go to bed) to say that I now have my own space. I'm still getting used to the stuff and I also can't seem to add people as friends as when I try and log in it tells me it's wrong and it won't send me my password so I can't work out what to do or who to ask but if anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be cool. :-) It can be found at the normal bit/ secretsinside or mysecretsinside I think, I'm not actualy sure, i'll prob look it up and post it tomorow. :-)

I'll try and come on here and blog tomorow, I have stupid size stories to talk about - how can you have sizes 2 and 0 and why am I prob a 2 in dresses when I'm usually an 8! I do have a busy day tomorow though with homework, more dress shoping prob and practicing for a Gcse music practical on monday which I have to have 3 pieces learnt (I play keyboard).

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I tried both of your possible myspace addresses but both came up with 'invalid Friend ID' :-( Though maybe I should take that as a hint ;-)

Jenny said...

I've added my Myspace address so it should work now hopefully.

I really need to find out what my password is so I can add people as friends but it wont send me it for some reason. :-(

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.