Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I seem to have a hundred and one things to do this week and in the coming weeks but I am trying to keep my blog updated (which means usually doing it at school, not always a good idea depending on what I'm writing, nobody knows I have a blog and I don't really want half the people at my school to read it incase I mention them ;-) lol ).

I'd mentioned that I'd had a college interview coming up and I don't think i've mentioned it since so I went to it and I was a bit apprehensive but it was fine, not heard anything yet though, so hope I've been accepted, I'm going to the college's open evening today as I want to look into the subjects I want to do and make sure I'm happy with it all.

I've recently been shopping for a prom dress which I wasn't going to do yet as I thought it would be too early but it seems they are already running out of lots of the nice ones which means I need to hurry up and find one as I found out when I went that even size 8's and too big and some of the size 6's were aswell! I was looking for a deep purple but after seeing the choice I think I might have to change my mind and go with what ever I can find. I'm hopefully going to go to this particular shop again this week with my mum, hopefully I won't get stuck in the dresses or rip them (this nearly happened when I went before...I think I need more practice of putting dresses on and a bigger changing room would be helpful I got in a right muddle the other day *embarrassed* lol.

Aswell as the reasonably o.k things I also have a Gcse Science exam today, music practical on Monday, a application for a uni summer school to fill in asap, science coursework to improve, 12+ pages of French to learn for April, a practice English exam on the 23rd March, and we are supposed to have started revision for our main gcse's. Now I understand what the teachers meant when they warned us Year 11 might be a busy year!

* I was going to go and see either Tabby or Paolo last week but in the end I decided not to but thanks to someone I got a copy of Paolo's cd which is great. There is even a song with my name in it. I/m hoping I will get another chance somewhen to see them both. I'm currently still considering going to see Alchemy but it is on the same day as the harry Potter dvd comes out...when will I get time to watch it lol.

No comments: