Monday, January 30, 2006

Pottering

O.K, sorry I have just taken the title from the title used on DA for my contribution to the DA birthday blogs but I couldn't think of anything better and it sort of fits.
My computer has been into PC World again today so I'm a bit behind with everything and am late to bed and tired but wanted to post this quickly while it is more relevant.
A website I visit
www.leakylounge.com celebrated it's birthday recently and had many fun ways of celebrating this occasion on the site. This site also has a podcast - www.pottercast.com, which recently revealed a project/plan it/leaky was working on and then left us to theorise as to what this could be, we still do not know for sure what it is although I'm thinking some sort of search/ better site, new layout, archive type thing perhaps, anyway back to Pottercast, if you like Harry Potter I think you should listen to it, it does have lots of interesting discussions on it but also it nearly always makes me laugh, and I enjoy listening to it, so much so, I contacted someone who ran a fansite for it when they mentioned perhaps setting up some forums and she said I could be a super mod on this fansite for Pottercast - www.pottercastfans.com/forum. Go and check it out, if you want :-) (O.K shameless plugging going on here ;-) )

*I'm sure there was also something else I was going to mentione but can't remeber what it was, might not have been anything lol :-)

No comments: