Saturday, January 07, 2006

A new year, a new beginning?

Well, I've just got round to posting about my Christmas and new year, I had a good Christmas, I didn't do anything much but I did got to our little annual boxing day 'get together' which was fun.
On new years eve, I did something I've not before (as far as I can remember anyway) - I went out. Usually I stay at home with my mum and dad and watch it on T.V, and then go outside and watch the fireworks going off. However, this year I went to a party at a friends house and well although it was good it didn't seem 'right' or like it was new year, I guess because it wasn't my normal 'routine'. Also a friend tried to get this boy out with me and it didn't work so I was left wondering whether I should have stayed home - we didn't get to sing Auld Lang syne (sp) either :-(
I'm still feeling a bit confused at the moment - I've been back to school and kindly reminded that I've got my gcse's coming up shortly and I'm just feeling a bit confused at the moment with lots of things going on. I need to get things sorted - work in neat piles, room tidied and start getting into a better routine as at the moment I spend too much time on the computer and go to bed too late, I think I'm going to have another new year tonight (without the staying up until 12 bit) as in having a new, more organised start (the one I planned last week but this week seems to have been the same as last years so far). I have lots of things that I'd like to do this year and quite a few things I'll have to do this year (gcse stuff/applying for college ect.) so I'm hoping that 2006 will be a busy but enjoyable year.
Hope everyone else has had a good start to 2006. I'll try and keep my blog updated as much as I can. :-)


ps. I can say that I've already gone and seen the new Harry Potter film this year (for the 3rd time lol) and am planning on going to a gig in the next few weeks so in that respect I'm starting the year as I mean to go on ;-) lol.

No comments: