Thursday, September 01, 2005

Back to the monotonous routine that is school

First day back at school today, and to start another thrilling year we had a rather long assembly (well about 20 mins actually) during which our headmaster talked a lot about how good the school looks now they've done a bit of painting. Hmmm, they've painted a few walls, knocked down a few walls and building and are building some new offices but the floors and wall that haven't been painted look just as dirty and I even noticed a hole in the ceiling with pipes exposed. They haven't sorted the lack of toilet roll issue either - first day back you'd think they'd have managed to put one in each toilet but nope and I wonder how long it'll take for the smokers to make it dirty and smell again *rollseyes* He also thought it'd be nice to tell us that they've moved the mocks forward this year so we will be doing them at the end of October/beginning of November time. I was quite tired after today even though I didn't have to get up until gone 9 as school didn't start until 11.45 today and I only had two lessons, tomorrow I'll have to be up before 8 and have 5 lessons and I've got another assembly- I think it'll be our head of year talking though not the headmaster although I'm not sure which is worse. I can't wait !!! It would be better if some of the people were different there but never mind, only one more year *rollseyes*.
A good side of school though- I got to buy a new fitted blazer and a new bag* which was a bargain at £5 !!! School does mean less time on the computer though so not sure how often I will be able to write in here.
I have got two days off after tomorrow though then I'll have a full week and then another. It will soon feel like I've never been away.

*I think I might write more about my bag and jacket obsession another day :-D lol

No comments: