Friday, September 09, 2005

It's a mini adventure

No, I'm not going to talk about the mini adverts although I do find the one where it tells you to check if you have a real mini quite funny especially with the horse when the bloke says check for wheels lol. Anyway... what I am talking about is my own mini adventure, okay actually I'm just going to see the stereophonics but I am staying away the night lol, I've done my homework and washed my hair so all I have to do is pack a few things for the night and I'm ready to leave tomorrow :-D
This means I'll have something interesting to write about Sunday lol :-)
:-D

ps. The bag I was talking about yesterday, well I decided I didn't want to keep it in the end and it's going back. I will have another look and hopefully find a different bag that I really like not one that's just kind of o.k lol :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semantic MVC
RDF is or can be schemaless, which is part of its charm. It's more agile than SQL, and that matters for some apps.
hair removal product review Resources and Information

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, I need to read to improve my English and your blog helps me. So, if you want to learn to speak French online I would be happy to pay you back.
Gabrielle
PS I'm not sure I understand everything. How can you write so long a sentence (3 lines)?

Jenny said...

Hi Gabrielle Guichard, I'm glad my blog helps you improve your english a bit :-) I'm learning french at school for my gcse's :-)
In my posts I don't always write in proper sentences because I'm usually just writing it all very quickly. That is is why some of the sentences in my posts are quite long.
:-)