Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's a bag/jacket thing

I recently seem to have become obsessed with bags and jackets - they're both items that I don't really need yet they are things that I don't have trouble finding - unlike shoes that never fit *rollseyes*. Luckily it's usually my parents with the money so I don't get an opportunity to buy all the bags and jackets that I see and decide I like as that would be a lot and I don't think I'd have enough room in my house. Although my mum recently bought a bag for herself which I may borrow in the future lol.
----------------------------------------
I went to my cousin's birthday party/ disco yesterday. It was good fun :-D, went on late and after taking some people home we didn't get home until gone 1 (so I think that gave me an excuse to not get up until 12 today ;-) ) and it was a good opportunity to wear my black skirt. I also got to take home a chocolate gateau (not sure if I've spelt that right) that didn't get eaten !!! Next weekend I'm off to see the Stereophonics but tomorrow it's school again (this weekends gone too fast). *rollseyes* Never mind, not that long until next weekend lol.

As I was out Saturday night I asked my mum to tape X-factor and watched it today - What were they thinking letting some of them through *rollseyes* and I do think they are a bit cruel to others - there are ways to tell someone they are not a great singer without being completely horrible. I agree with some that they put through though and am looking forward to seeing how they progress in the next round.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google's chronicler searches out valley icon
John Battelle always seems to be in the middle of something big. In his mid-20s he led Wired magazine's coverage of the digital revolution of the 1990s.
I like your blog. Well done!

I have a site/blog. It pretty much covers related issues.

Do visit it sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love/hate it when Simon says stuff like "I'm not being rude, but you're the worst singer I've ever heard!". excuse me? that is rude! some of them do seem to need it spelling out to them though. I guess it wouldn't be such compelling television if he were all sweetness and light, and let them down gently! :)

Jenny said...

Hmm, maybe but in my opinion being very rude to people and ruining their dreams doesn't make good t.v *rollseyes* Having said that I still continue to watch every week !!! I just hope the winner get's treated better this time, although I doubt it *rollseyes*

Not sure what Simon's definition of rude is as i'd consider being told I was the worst singer he'd ever heard very rude lol *rollseyes*

:-)

Jen said...

I am totally with you there on the bags, although i do control the money so I have acquired quite a lot recently. I bought a nice little denim number last week.
I used to have an excuse to buy new handbags though (Like Griffin gigs) but now I just seems to buy them for the hell of it :D

Jenny said...

Just for the hell of it sounds like a good enough reason to buy a bag to me :-D lol