Friday, September 16, 2005

Bargains, decisions and awkward feet sizes

I had the day off school today as it was an inset day :-) I didn't do a lot - mainly coursework but I did go to tesco's and bought a stereophonics CD with 14 songs on it for under £4. Bargain. My mum later bought me a badge maker which was not quite so much of a bargain but after losing two of the five badges that I bought from the stereophonics gig last Saturday I wanted to make some new ones to personalize my otherwise plain and boring school bag. Although I am still looking for another bag to use for school but I'm not sure whether I'll find one anytime soon. Still haven't found any school shoes either so am using my ones from last year (that have nearly have a hole in the bottom). The trouble is my feet are between a 5 and 6andd aswell as that I don't want to wear leather ones which limits my choices dramatically. I'm sure I'll find some in the end, maybe not before I leave school though lol. I'm currently also looking for an outfit to wear to a wedding in October. Although the shoes that I'll want for that will probably be sandal type shoes so won't be as difficult to find any that fit :-)

Going back to the subject of badges I might get a chance to buy the stereophonics ones that I've lost, again as I'm looking into going to see them again in Decemberr as they are at lots of places near me. I will have to think about it though as it's notbeenn long since I went to see them kast but my reasons for wanting to go again, aswell as the fact they rocked last time, are that they may not do another tour for awhile. I don't now how often they do them if I could look a couple of years into the future and see what gigs will be when this decision would be alot easier. Although I'm not sure my dad will be too pleased to take me again although this time, as it would be closer, I would go with a friend so he wouldn't actually have to o go into it. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: