Friday, September 22, 2006

Yet another 3 hour gap...

Well I'm sat at College trying to think of what to do. My last lessons (English Language) finished at 11 and my next (ICT) starts at 3. I am hoping to go to something about getting involved in the college magazine before that although I don't know if I will as I don't know anyone else who is going. I did manage to volunteer myself to be my tutors joint Student council rep which should be fun :P.

I have got some homework to do but not sure if that's going to take me an hour. I walked randomly to a nearby shop when I didn't actually want anything in particular earlier and I had planned to take a book and go to a local park but I think it's still raining so that isn't the best of ideas. I do have a few thoughts to keep me from getting too miserable though. It's nearly the weekend which not only means a bit more of a lie in but that it is the weekend of StarConUk, at which Chris Rankin and now also Jamie Yeates, both of Harry Potter stardom are supposed to be appearing and that make me excited. I know what I want to say to Chris but whether I will ore not is a different matter. I have planned to ask if he has finished filming his parts in OOTP and whether he managed to get his 'head boy' badge in a scene somewhere like he said he would (jokingly I think lol) on PotterCast. I also want to say that I was one of the mad English people to go on Skype at 3am to speak to him on the PotterCast call in show. He can't call me mad though as he was up too :P

On another note, the gig I was supposed to be going to this week (The View) was cancelled due to illness I believe. I think it is going to be rescheduled but I don't yet know when.

The College seem to have banned Myspace for some reason which is unfair and also I got a warning through email from them saying I had been visiting too many banned sites but I haven't actually been trying to visit anything that has any real reason for being banned, I was just going to sites that I usually go to and mostly finding they had forbidden words on them but you are going to find that with a lot of internet forums.

That's about all I can really think to write about now although it has only taken me about 5 minutes so I still have rather a lot of time to wait but hey... :-)

No comments: