Sunday, October 01, 2006

I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right.

O.k so not quite but I did put some new shoes on, some brown suede like boots (that are not actually, hopefully not anyway, it doesn't say they are, suede as I don't like to wear anything like that or leather that has come from an animal). I rather like my new boots as they can prob double up as Pirate boots and go with my Captain Jack Sparrow costume that I am currently working on and have a cool hat. I think I may have shared with you the excitement I felt when I found said hat so we wont go into that again.

On the subject of costumes, I had a Ravenclaw robe my mum made for me to wear to Collectormania today in Milton Keynes but in the end I decided not to wear it. I did go though, even though I didn't get any of the autographs that I had considered getting (David Wenham - LOTR, Ian Somerholder and Maggie Grace - Lost) as I decided to save my money. I am hoping to maybe try and get Miranda Otto's and ofcourse I'm hoping for some more HP actors to be at other events so I get to wear my robe. The robe was supposed to be part of a Luna Lovegood costume but I think I need a different wig and some radish earrings, aswell as a proper/better jumper and tie before my look will be nearer to completion. Today I did buy a Dr Who pen which had a Tardis on it and makes sounds of the Tardis and the Dr Who theme tune which is rather cool I thought. I may well get funny looks if I decide to use it at college though. ;P

On the subject of college, I am enjoying it kind of, still settling in really and getting used to early mornings and need to get to bed earlier so I'm not so tired.

I am going to have a few late nights to come though as I'm hoping to get to a Paolo Nutini gig with a friend which should be good and I'm hoping to go and see Ed Bryne soonish although that is thankfully at a weekend.

ps. I've got that feeling there was something else I wanted to mention but I can't remember what it was now lol. :-)

No comments: