Saturday, September 02, 2006

Update on my life - oh yes it's just so interesting.

(Copied from my Myspace for those who don't read that and are feeling all left out, I will get round to a blogging properly on here somewhen, hopefully...)

OK well maybe it's not that interesting but hey I'm going to post about it anyway, well this is my blog after all and I was asked what gigs I have planned to go to so one person might read this at least .

So gigs that I will hopefully be going to in the next few months - The Storys, Paolo Nutini, The View (I would like someone to come with me to that so I don't have to go with my dad so if you live near me and might be interested in coming, let me know), The Feeling. I haven't actually booked The Feeling tickets yet but hopefully will do tomorrow, also I may be booking to see Paolo in December as well as October if I can decided which venue I want to go to. (If anyone has been to both Shepherds Bush Empire and Brighton Dome then let me know which you thought was better, I have one opinion so far so would like a few more and may then go with the majority if I can't decide myself lol).
Other things I've got coming up that aren't gigs are maybe going to Star Con in London to try and meet Chris Rankin (aka Percy Weasley from HP), going to Collectormania10 if anyone I want to meet is announced. If I do go to that I may well be in costume - either a HP robe or as Captain Jack Sparrow. I bought a Pirate hat today which is rather cool and made me quite excited, probably more excited than it usually normal which shows what a sad life I lead otherwise but hey. I also have a shirt that might do but need to find the rest of the costume sometime. Also this month I'm hoping to get to London for the premiere of Driving Lessons to meet Rupert Grint and Julie Walters, who also happen to be in HP, obsessed... moi? Only a little.
Hmmm, anything I've not mentioned, well there is that thing of starting College, and a meal celebrating a birthday but I don't think there is anything else planned for just yet. I am thinking of going to RingCon next year which would mean an opportunity to wear my LOTR costume again or I might wear that to G-Mex in November actually depends if I got to Collectormania 10. I did want to go and see Muse and/or The Kooks but all the nearer venues have sold out so don't now when I'll get a chance.
Back to the present, today I went shopping and as well as getting excited about a Pirate hat, I bought some other new clothes. One of them is a top that I already have in a different colour that I think I now like better lol.
Anyway, I'm currently being shouted at to get off the computer and considering it is gone midnight, that is probably a good idea.

No comments: