Tuesday, September 12, 2006

College life

Just a quick update from me becaue having started college means a few early mornings and i'm also rather tired from a busy and long day yesterday because decided to go off to Balham (The Bedford) to see Riccardi play, they were great and it was worth going I think but it did mean being tired this morning so I missed my train and was a little late to I.C.T. 'm sort of enjoying it so far (I have liked my English Language and Media lessons) but I was a bit annoyed that they messed my timetable/courses up so that I'm not currently doing what I originally chose to do but I will have to see if I enjoy everything this week and decide then whether I want to change a few things or not.

Prob will post more on that somewhen, hopefully, when I get a chance.

Ps. My dad booked up for me, him and my mum to go and see Ed Byrne which I think should be quite good and also I am hoping to go and see The View next week somewhen so it's still not all work and no play. ;P :-)

No comments: