Monday, September 18, 2006

Driving Lessons

My dad has offered to get me some driving lessons as I am approaching 17 but that isn't what this blog is going to be about as I went to the cinema yesterday to see the film - Driving Lessons. My main reason for going was because it stars to people from Harry Potter which if you're a regualr reader of my blog will know that I am a fan of. These two people are Rupert Grint and Julie Walters. For this same reason I went to the premiere of it the other week to try and get their auotgraphs and was told by people coming out of it that it was very funny. I did see the humorous moments in it but wouldn't really class it as a comedy as such. It was however a good film. Ben, the character that Rupert plays, is I felt very similar to Ron so I would like to see him in something completely different but it was an enjoyable trip out anyhow.

No comments: