Thursday, August 24, 2006

My results

Well I got my results and some may have seen them posted on AG but if you haven't here they are -

A's in English Lang., Maths, French, Double Science (x 2), R.E, Bus. Studies and I.T.
B in Enlish Lit.
C in Music.

Ofcourse I'm pleased with them but I had hoped for an A* in I.T. I did get them in my exams (I got full marks in one and one off in the other but tehy were rather easy) but it was my coursework that let me down with an A and a B which is annoying because they should have said and I could have perhaps have tried to improve them *rollseyes*.

My good results does mean that I can get into College and that I get my reward for doing well from my dad - a laptop (hopefully). :-)

ps. Well done to anyone else who has recently got results. :-)

No comments: