Sunday, June 25, 2006

A new adventure

I'm off to my induction day for the college I will hopefully be starting in September tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous but also excited about it and I'm sure at some point I'll get round to telling you how it goes tomorrow.

I watched Pride and Prejudice (newest version) today and was ashamed of myself for not watching it before (I had heard of it, how can you not have done? ;-P) as I loved it. I have to say I love a lot of things set in those sorts of times with the costumes and dialect. I even went out and bought the book today. All I need to do now is find my very own Mr Darcy. :-P :-D :-)

ps. Not sure if I've mentioned this already but I was pleased to find I'm doing the tour cover/street teaming/ whatever you want to call it for Paolo Nutini in July which hopefully should be fun. Now I really must go to bed, have to be up early in the morning to get to college for 8.45. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen :)
Hope your college induction went well. And I went to see Pride and Prejudice in the cinema with a few of my friends and we all came out in a dreamy mood and wanting to find our own Mr Darcy, lol.
Jo xx

Jenny said...

Thanks, it did go o.k I think although I guess it will prob be a bit different when everyone actually starts, I'm not sure if everyone was there today.

Lol about the Mr Darcy thing, I think I saw a few good looking boys (unfortuneately one that I already knew but that is in his 2nd year I think) but none much like Mr Darcy. I will jusr have to continue my search. ;-) lol.