Friday, June 16, 2006

I am pleased...honest

So it was my last GCSE today, as you'll know if you regularly read my blog, and I am relieved that I survived them all and I didn't get as panicky as I thought I might during them. I had imagined me constantly thinking about them and randomly checking books at all times of the day to check random things that had just come to me but actually I wasn't that bad and I didn't really feel like revising alot if the time, the ironic thing is,now that these exams have finshed and my school days are over, i'm confused and got the urge to revise. I'm not sure I've really got my head around the fact exams are over (for now atleast) and although I did say I was looking forward to leaving and really wouldn't care about leaving school, now I actually have it's weird and I'm a little, just a little sad. I do have to admit that I even enjoyed some of my exams, like the English ones as I'm a bit Hermioneish in that respect (sorry to non-Potter readers qho wont get that) and do like doing exams sometimes. That makes me sound like a right nerd, doesn't it? ;-P :-D :-)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

From one person with Hermione tendencies to another: Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Lol, thanks :-)