Monday, May 29, 2006

Another quick update

Hello to anyobdy who hasn't got bored of reading my blog (when I do actually get round to posting) oh and to anyone who may just be having a nosey around for the first time. I've been busy recently although I've not done alot, I've had my first few GCSE's which I think prob went o.k ish, but some of the important and harder ones are yet to come so still lots of revision to do, but before my exams I've got my half term. Last wednesday I did get to go and see The Feeling do a free short acoustic set in a record store in Soho which was very good and very small and intimate lol, I also got a poster signed by all of them. After that had finished I walked all the way (partly in the rain) to The slaughtered Lamb where Paolo was performing he was good as usual, as was the other artists. I got a Paolo tour poster from there allthough I was too shy to go and speak to him and get it signed. *rollseyes* Tonight I'm off to see Alchemy at The Bedford so hopefully that should be good. Oh and before I go (my train leaves in 45 mins and I'm not quite ready yet!), wanted to mention that I've got into Big Brother and like to watch BB's big mouth althought that's mainly because I think Russel Brand is sexy. ;-D lol I wanted to get in the audience but you have to be over 18 which annoyed me as I can watch it on T.V so I don't see the problem of me going there, I also can't got to any more of Paolo's gig at the moment as they are mostly over 18's. Something I should be able to go to though is the London Film and Comic con who have recently announced photo's sessions to be held with Elijah Wood which should be good, as long as I can get tickets, as I'm planning on being dressed as an elf from LOTR lol. They have also now announced John Barrowman (O.k that could be wrong, it's something like that, he was in Dr Who andI think that Dancing on ice thing). I still need to get my cosutme or make it yet though! One more thing before I go I've joned up on undercurrent.com so that I can be in paolo Nutni's street team whichlooks like fun and it's helping him which is good, he has a video on The Hits and The box at the moment if anyones interested, check it out...shameless plugging lol. :-D Anyways best be off, should get round to reporting on tonight somewhen tomorow or the next day, maybe :-)

ps. This has just been typed in a bit of a rush so sorry for any spelling msitakes. :-)

3 comments:

Corinne said...

John Barrowman?!! He's one of my big crushes of the year - I've been desperately plotting to try and get an opportunity to non-stalk him *rolls eyes* You do know that I'll be insane with jealousy if you go :-P

And I probably should have said this first as it's undoubtedly more important than my unhealthy obsession with boys who star in Dr Who, but good luck with your remaining GCSE's. I'm sure you'll do great.

Jenny said...

Thanks :)

I thought of you when I heard that he had been announced, I did think you might be tempted to go ;-D.

I shall take photo's of him if I go on the same days he is there but may not actually meet him as getting all the autographs costs money and the photo and autograph with Elijah Wood will cost me about £40! He will prob be cheaper than £25 but don't know how much :-)

Corinne said...

I didn't realise that you had to pay to meet them, phew that's a lot of money. Elijah had better be good ;-)