Sunday, May 14, 2006

Revision

I don't think I've done enough and with only one week left until my exams start, you could say I'm starting to get nervous, trouble is I just can't seem to get motivated and when I do revise I'm not sure if I'm actually remembering any of it.

We got given our timetables for when our exams are going on last week which includes any revision sessions we're supposed to attend (as they wont let us have proper study leave off) which has confused me rather a lot and I'm not really sure where I'm meant to be and I'm thinking when am I going to get time to eat and where would I go to have y lunch and some things go on to when an exam should start so I'm rather confused and would be much happier if it was a bit clearer, the exams are stressfull enough without the added pressure of knowing where I'm supposed to be before and after. Thankfully after the first couple of days the revision sessions get less so I shall be there less and wont have that problem.

Although technically we'll still be at school for a couple more weeks, it's officially the last proper school day this friday which although I don't always like school and am always moaning that I'd prefer not to be there is still quite a scary prospect. After being at school most of my life, not being at school will prob be a bit weird although I do think I will prob enjoy college as I will be doing sunject that I have chosen rather than ones we are being made to do. There is the fact that I will be leaving alot of my friends behind as most are going to other colleges but in some cases I do think that this may be a good thing as some of my so called friends aren't great friends really and I'm hoping that I will make some new ones as I don't really have any close friends at the moment. There are some that I'd like to keep in contact with though and I do plan on having a leaving book with messgages from whoever wants to write in it.

Aswell as all this school stuff going on at the moment (what with Prom outfit/accesories to be sorted too) I can't help but find other things that I want to be doing like going to/planning trips to gigs/conventions, musical and celeberity football matches. *rollseyes* I'll hopefully have less things to think about once my exams have finished on June 16th, I think.

ps. Not sure if I said but my impersonation wasn't played on the second part of PotterCast's impersonation contest whichalthough I was dissapointed, there were lot's of better ones. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your exams Jen, I hope all goes well. x

Jenny said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»