Sunday, October 22, 2006

PotterCast

Hello everyone I've decided to blog each week (when possible) about my thoughts on whatever has been mentioned in that weeks PotterCast. PotterCast for those of you who don't know is a podcast all about Harry Potter done by fans for the fans. Find it hear - www.pottercast.com where you can find out how to listen. :)

So PC 59, I thought the Canon Conundrums section was very interesting this week as it was about how did Hagrid know where to find Harry unless he'd been told by, the secret keeper (Peter Pettigrew) where the Potter's were. I think the idea of the charm that means only the secret keeper can know and tell people where they are, is destoyed once the house is, seems quite likely. I also think that Dumbledore is most likely going to have some sort of watch on the place. He knows that a dark wizard who wants to kill Harry is after them so I don't think he would be likely to just put the charm on the house and rely soley upon that, Dumbledore surely is going to take much more care than that.
(if this isn't making any sense, then you can read the Harry Potter books and listen to PotterCast or you can just skip the blogs about it but if it does make sense, feel free to leave comments with your opinions, or visit leakylounge.com to do that. :)

At the end of this PC they also mentioned someone sent them a photo of Chris Rankin in a PotterCast t-shirt, well that was me lol. :) I was in he other half of the pic, that version can be found on my myspace page.
Just a quick thing to add ,that I thought the song by the transcription elves was good :) I think that's about all I have to say about this episode, although I did laugh rather alot at the whole Dobby thing. :D

On another note, it's my half term which although it is nice that I don't have to get up and can be a bit more lazy and have time to get stuff done and stuff, I actually do like going to College now and really enjoy my long free's :P On the day we are supposed to be going back, we are supposed to be dressing up (as it's halloween) but I don't know how many people will do so I think I may just take my costume (I have robes, plan to attempt to make a mask out of paper mache which might be fun lol) and then put it on if others are wearing costumes lol.

I recently have been watching quite a few films, that have been rented from the library mostly, and have a few more at home that I plan to watch somewhen and I think I might write a bit about what I thought of them on my Myspace blog or on here but I won't forget you all here completely... probably ;P :-)

No comments: