Monday, August 14, 2006

I haven't deserted you all, honest.

I'm afraid I have been a little too interested in my new Myspace (www.myspace.com/mysecretsinside) and haven't got round to blogging on here but I thought I should today. Not sure now what to say though lol. I'm currently feeling a little annoyed after finding out that there is a Harry Potter convention planned for next year but then finding out that I will be 4 months (I think) too young to get in. :-( I'm still trying to find a way around this but not sure that I will, I even looked into one being held in Canada that I found prob isn't going to be for over 18's. It is a little far to go though. I guess I'll have to just wait and see and hope that there is one that I can get to before we have the last HP book. :-)

No comments: