Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Arghhh!

Tomorrow is the day that my GCSE results come out and although I've been excited and still am I am now also feeling a little bit nervous. I might come and post my results on here tomorrow once I've got them depending on what they are hehe.

On other subjects, my Myspace page is looking a little fuller now although I can never think of anything to blog about on there. I had planned to do one of two things on the 18th but ended up doing neither. I have in the last week, been canoeing (sp) and walked around Virginia waters (and no, the fact that they use this place to film some things for Harry Potter had nothing to do with me choosing to go there... well o.k maybe a little ;-P).

Also, I recently discovered starconuk.com which appears to have Chris Rankin aka Percy Weasley scheduled to attend. If this is indeed true, I shall hopefully be there as I would love to meet him. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your results Jen, you should be very proud.

Bex x

Anonymous said...

Congrats from me too Jen. Time to celebrate! x

Jenny said...

Thanks :-) Not celebrating as such today, could have gone to a party but not sure it was really the people I wanted to be with, with the excpetion of a few so might go out for a meal tomorow and I think there is going to be a party somewhen that I can use as a late excuse to celebrate. My cousin did buy me some Bucks Fizz. it would be rude not to drink it ;-P :-)