Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Prom

Well my prom was yesterday and it was lovely, I loved my dress, then car (it was a bit like a limo) and it was great to be able to hang out with all my friends. The after parties were good too and I had many laughs although a certain thing/s that I would have liked to have happened didn't and I I got very little sleep. Some people, I think, didn't actually go to bed at all and we had people that had came from another party arrive rather drunk I think at about 4/5am so I'm quite tired today and I decided (or rather was asleep) not to go to dancing as I usually do on a Saturday. I did watch the football this afternoon, would have been nice for us to have gone all the way but hey, I still have Murray in the tennis to support :-) I'm hoping to hbuy a Uniom Jack flag to replace my England ones somewhen.

Despite the tiredness I'm looking forwrad to going to the London film and comic con tomorow to hopefully meet Elijah Wood. my dress is now finished and my wig bought so I'm all ready I think but I am now a bit nervous about actually going out in public like this although I no longer am going by train most of the way. That would have been quite funny to seee peoples reactions though. ;-P I have posted a photo of my in this dress (although it's not completely finished in the photo and I don't have my wig on so have smudged out mosy of my head lol) on www.showmastersonline.com/forums in the LFCC section (top one), in the 'what costumes will you be wearing...?' topic if anyone wants to see. If anyone who reads this and actually knows me and isn't just a random reader wants to see a photo of me in my prom dress (some people seem intersted in such things for somereason ;-) ) then post a comment and I'll email some as I don't want to post it where anyone can see it. :-D :-)

4 comments:

Corinne said...

*waves hand*

I'd like to see you in your prom dress. I do have a little obsession with dresses it must be said.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a piccie too Jen. Glad you had a nice time, we never had such things as proms in my day!

Jenny said...

Gayle do you have a username on AG temp site? If so let me know it and I'll send it via PM through there as it's easier. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm just plain old Gayle as I was on AG. ;-) Thanks.