Monday, July 17, 2006

Well I did have a busy week planned

I mentioned in my last blog my busy gig filled week for this week but since then things hasve meant it's not looking quite so busy and has the potential of being quite a dissapointing week but it could still be good. The gig on Sunday which was to see Tabby & The Tsars (www.tabbyonline.com) was prosponed (I took the oppertunity instead to go to the beach although I only paddled ;-P) and I'm now unsure if I can do the street teaming or even get in at all to the Paolo gig I had planned to attend as it is an over 18 venue but after finding this out I contacted the UKU person and was told to ring Paolo's tour manager which I did (which I have to say being a quiet and shy person was a little scary lol) but I now have to wait to find out, he said there probably wouldn't be a problem but I'm not getting my hopes us just yet. I do hope though, that whatever the answer, I know before Wednesday as, if I can't go to the other gig I want to, I might make plans to get to a signing on Wednesday or another gig.

I do still have plans for tomorow and for Saturday though so, hopefully, there will be no other complication and I shall be able to do those things without too much difficulty. :-) So actually, if everything goes well I will still have a good, fun-filled week. :-D :-)

ps. I've also been thinking about getting some of the few reaming tickets to the Reading festival but first need to find someone who is already going, which is proving tricky. I'm also still in need of a job as at £60 for a one day ticket (and consdering I have plans to go and see The Feeling again and msot probably some others later this year and I have new pans for costumes to wear to the random film cons and similar events I like to go to including Hogwarts robes and a Captain Jack Sparrow) I think i'm going to need the money.

pps. I have just noticed I started this blog last July so hopefully, if I remember I will blog on the date that I started to mark this very important occasion ;-P.

No comments: