Saturday, April 29, 2006

Now...have I packed everything?

Well I decided and ordered/sorted tickets/travel/hotel, and as I'm extremely organised and decisive I did this about 2 days before I'm actually meant to be going. ;-D I shall hopefully be going to 'Boro via Mitlon Keynes for reasons I think I've prob blogged about several times before. I think it might be a bit of a rushed day and there will prob be an earlyish morning (which does make me wonder why I'm still awake and posting my blog now). I think I've got everything packed/ready although I'm not sure what to wear, whether to wear my black skirt or not and which top to wear there.

Also just a quick mention of my dance exams that I did today, I was a bit nervous but I think they went o.k, don't know how well I did dance wise but I didn't fall over and don't think I did anything too embarressing so I'm happy that I actually did it. :-) Anyway as it is late and I will need to get up earlyish if I'm to get to Milton Keynes in time to meet who I want to (the Harry Potter actors apart from Robert Pattison who I have already met, in Manchestor :P ) I should really go to bed now as I need sleep :-D :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»