Monday, April 24, 2006

Gigs, conventions, and more gigs... Oh and exams

I seem to have a lot of things planner, how much of it I'll actually do is another thing but the fact I've got all these things planned (several of which on the same day, samish time in different places) leaves me a bit confused as to what to do and when. I've mentioned the things concerned beofre so wont go into to too much detail although I will mention than Ian Somerholder (aka Boone in Lost) has cancelled. Also I've not had much detail about the Mugglenet podcast and didn't pre-order talk tickets which makes me think I may well not be able to get any. Also Alistair hasn't announced any other gigs yet... although I'm not really sure what decision this leads me to, I do really want to go and see Alistair. It is something that is familiar, I'm not sure if that makes sense but the whole HP thing is newer, I wouldn't know anyone at that event like I would the people at Alistair's gig and I do feel the need to go away somewhere and see Alistair and everyone again, this has alot to do with the stress I'm beginning to kind of feel for a few reasons, one of which being my pending exams, which of course are gettng my full attention at the moment despite the various other things I'm thinking about at the moment *ahem*.
I have a French oral Wednesday which I'm hoping to do o.k in and I can sort of remember everything but I'm still a bit nervous about it, I also am re-recording my composition for my music GCSE and I'm quite aware I need to be revising for my main exams that start in about 3/4 weeks. Oh and there are various other gigs I'd like to go to, prom accesories to find and buy and other things that I'm currently thinking about... busy, me? Well I suppose you could say that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your exams Jen. And maybe see you in Boro if you manage to make it there. :-)

Jenny said...

Thanks, and hopefully will do :-)

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»