Saturday, April 08, 2006

This holiday is for revision not fun

Well this is what we were told, in a way, by our headmaster before the holiday started. One week in, I have done some revision, but I think, probably not enough. I went out monday, shopping and decided that the revision could start on tuesday, it did but then thursday came and I went off out to The Bedford to see The Story's. I did want to go to Leeds to see Riccardi but as that would have involved a much longer train journey and staying over I thought that was probably not a good idea. As it happens I had a good time at The Beford, I thought The Story's were great, (I have seen them once or twice before when going there and other places to see other people).

On other subjects, today a Podcast all about Harry Potter (run mainly by Americans from www.leakynews.com / www.pottercast.com) is having a call in show so I downloaded skype and have it all set up. They have one at 3am but they also had one at 6pm. Why then am I waiting for the one in the midde of the night/morning? Simply because they have Chris Rankin on it (who plays Percy Weasley in the HP films). I might not even get through to them but I'm planning on waking up at this strange time to try.

One slightly negative thing to mention, I found out that The Feeling were going to be at the XFM big night out in London next week but... it's over 18's only! Never mind, hopefully I shall get another chance...after seeing them the week before last I do want to see them again live somewhen. :-)

Edit: I got through to the Pottercast call in show and got to talk to Mellisa, John and Sue and Chris (aka Percy) I got up especially at 3am but I think it's been worth it, I don't know when it will be put online for al lto listen but I'll hopefully let you know if anyone wants to listen to me prob sounding like an idiot, didn't say alot apart from Hi, my question and a bit of laughing. Still lot's of fun though even if I was shaking and shy lol, I'm too excited to sleep now. *rollseyes* lol ;-D :-)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Well done on getting through to the show..Will listen out for you.

My sister met Chris a couple of eyars ago when he opened her shop. She said he was really lovely :-)

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Oooh cool, he does come across as a lovely person when he's been on pottercast :-D :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://unimsblz.com/sxnc/ezta.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://etlfwoxr.com/ncpf/pocx.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://unimsblz.com/sxnc/ezta.html | http://tbxerxsq.com/pllr/wqex.html