Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise

O.k so you would have been had my previosley willing volunteers not decided to not get alot of sleep last night. I had planned to film some scenes for my media project - requiring to boys to dress up as pirates, me wear a long dress (originally made to be a LOTR elf dress) and film various stuff such as a sword fight. Had any dog walkers happened to see this potential amusing scene unfolding it would indeed have been a big surprise, but that will now have to wait until another day. Dog walkers in the area beware! lol.

As it happens, I still went to aforementioned woods with one, er... 'willing' volunteer (aka my bf), to do a bit of location spotting which I thought was fun, not sure said volunteer did though, let's just say it was rather muddy.

On other news, it be Valentines day tomorow, I have present and card ready, just about and things planned for it so I'd like to think I was reasonably prepared, makes a change, though I am still considering a trip to the local shop tomorow morning incase I change my mind lol.

Some rather exciting news next, well I thought so anyway, PotterCast, the Harry Potter podcast that I may have mentioned once or twice in my blogs ;p is set to do a live podcast over here in the U.K which I shall hopefully be able to get to *fingers crossed* and wear my PotterCast t-shirt with pride lol. This is also rather exciting, not just because I'll get to see the podcasters, or some fellow U.K HP fans but also because hopefully there will be some book discussion which will act as the next best thing to being able to get to any HP conventions (which I can't as the one here in London requires attendees to be 18 which I won't *quite* be when it is happening) before book 7 is released. So I'm rather happy about that, still trying to find some gigs to go to though, my list of gigs to go to is rather shorter than last years was, with the grand total of none, although I do have a comedy gig booked up and another a maybe at the moment.

No comments: