Thursday, February 23, 2006

Resolutions renewed

I thought I'd posted al my new years resolutions but I can't find them so I can't have done but I will post a bit of an update to them. There are a few that I have achieved which are -

*Joining a Latin dance group
*Going to lots of gigs and other events (Alchemy, Collectormania, Tabby so far...hopefully/maybe Tabby again somewhen, Paolo and Alchemy again next month and I'm hoping for a chance to see Alistair, Riccardi and The Story's somewhen :-) )
*I sent my college application off (I now have an interview to go to next weeek which I'm a bit nervous about)

I have failed with one though - spending less time on my computer, going to bed earlier and getting up early enough to get to school on time. I really need to start spending more time on school work and revision rather than on the computer and I need more sleep, so this is a end of feb resolution. I have a Science modular biology test on the 8th so I need to start revising a bit for that and I have a english practice test on the 23rd.

No comments: