Wednesday, January 17, 2007

looks like it's going to one of those days, when you just can't get along

Well to quote a little Riccardi song, from Friday afternoon/evening until today has been one of those days. I've been rather unwell and just lazed around, had two days off college (I've worked out, including two days where I missed lessons due to exams, I have missed in just that time, 9 hours of IT out of the whole 10 I have a week, considering I don't always like this lessons and it can be boring and tiring that's a lot) and have been feeling lifeless but I'm feeling better now, thankfully because being at home endlessly isn't much fun and as sad as this is, I actually miss going to college. I did miss an oppertunity to see Lenny Henry at the weekend though, but my parents went and I'm not too bothered as I don't think his humour would have all appealed to me, so really it's only the wasted money on the ticket that annoyed me. I have got some tickets to see Frank Skinner, which hopefully I will be able to go to and enjoy. :)

No comments: