Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tis the season to be jolly

Well it's getting closer to christmas, I only have one more week at school, I've done my French speaking exam, and handed in my Biology Coursework, however I do still have Physics and Maths coursework to finish, English homework and a Science mock but never mind, will hopefully have a half day Friday and I hear there is going to be an ice rink so I might have a go on that one day and finish my Christmas shopping as well , I've done nearly all my cards, I just want to get my mum and dad something, do a few more cards and hand them all out to my friends at school. Next Sunday I'm off to see Alistair griffin so that should be good, I have a little get together to go to on another day,I'll be getting my tree and putting all the decorations up next weekend/ week, I'm creating a filkcast (where you change the words of an original song -I'm doing Jingle bells- to something in this case Harry Potter) to send to a Harry Potter podcast and i'm going to make myslef some christmas banners/avatars for the many forums I go onto so it's all getting very christmassy :-) lol :-D

No comments: