Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's been awhile and oh how I cringe

Yes it is me. It has been many years, okay so maybe months but long enough that when I read back previous posts I cringed and wondered why I'd been so honest. I'm sure at the time I believed and felt exactly what I write but now I look back I wonder why I said some things I did. It definately only takes a little time to gain some perspective. I feel I should blog more but I've been going through a stage where everything is normal and I don't have enough strong emotions about anything to write, atleast not write anything very interesting but I will be back. I just haven't decided when.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems you have lead some very interesting and varied years of your life. Also your honesty is refreshing not something to cringe over.

Anonymous said...

Nobody should be hurt as a consequence of an addiction.
And there was sweet men; intelligent and funny, some recently
divorced, others just lonely and in search someone to talk to who wasn't a guy. Someone who has a foot fetish usually likes a certain sort of feet or footwear.

Feel free to surf to my website - www.webhotchat.com