Sunday, November 12, 2006

Don't be afraid to shake your ass and misbehave

I went to see The Feeling on thursday night at Oxford Brookes. I thought they were great as per usual. The venue wasn't overly big but was quite good. This was my 5th time seeing them I think - the atmosphere was good - the support - Luke Toms were good but also a little strange. Dan's voice was going at the end, so encore was done by I think it's Keiran (may have been Kevin lol) who sung the Beastie Boys song - Fight for your right to party (don't know if that's the right title) which was good and funny. I wasn't right at the front, I actually moved back for them because I was too close to the speakers but once I'd moved a little bit it was fine and I had a good night. I bought a T-shirt and a badge too, I'm sorry but I can't resist buying merchandise and badges.

On other news this week, I've been watching make me a supermodel - I think the wrong person went out of the girls - I think Senait should have stayed. Out of those who are left I believe Mary Anne should win as she has that something different. On the subject of reality tv competitions - I think the wrong person also went in Strictly come dancing. Peter was clearly the worst dancer out of all of the celebrities. I'm afraid I can't stand watching X Factor anymore, it's too fake, over the top and too much about the judges. I like to watch Robin Hood though, o.k so it can be a bit cheesy in places but I like it, and the actor who plays Robin (Jonas Armstrong I think) is rather hot ;p :) Oh btw it's my birthday on tuesday. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed.Jonas Armstong.What dish.Yum!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for tuesday.